<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Introducing the Share Your Best Linkup

Do you have a post that your particularly proud of? Each month Mommy Travels and Two Kids and a Map will be hosting the Share Your Best link up. You link up once and show up on both blogs.

Your challenge is to pick out your best post of the month and share it with us. It does not matter what the topic is. Two Kids and a Map and Mommy Travels are both family travel blogs, but we also write about many other things. Some of the posts I'm the most proud of have nothing to do with family travel.

Since this is the first month I would like to share some of my favorite posts.

Enchanted Tales with Belle at Disney World from this past June and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World from 2009 are two of my most favorite posts. Both posts have to do with Disney World and both were awesome experiences we had with one of our kids. Watching my little guy dance with Belle and having my daughter turned into a princess for her 5th birthday are memorable moments I'll never forget. They are not even close to being popular articles on my blog, but I could look at those pictures all day.

I can't wait to read everyone's Best Posts for September in our first Share Your Best linkup.









Labels: