<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FREE Online Chore Chart for Kids

I love anything that will get my kids to clean up. This one's burning up the internet and you'll see why. So, far it's working well for me, but I wonder if the kids will lose interest. I hope it doesn't! I must say them being able to earn a reward from Amazon is quite the motivator.

This is a FREE online chore chart that motivates your kids and earns them rewards that they can save, donate to charity, or spend on toys.

Motivating Your Kids Is Easy: Just 1-2-3: 

1) Sign-up for MyJobChart!

2) Assign Chores to Your Kids

3) Reward Your Kids For Great Work!