<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 15, 2013

My Mother's Day Gift 2013

This was my mother's day gift this year. I was quite surprised. My husband and I had taken a bible study and it had come up there to establish some "rules" for our family. We talked it over and then I promptly forgot, because....well, I have three kids and .....

So, you can imagine my surprise when he took our conversation and turned it into a piece of art work for our home. I absolutely love it and the kid do too. 
He had my friend Holly at All My Goodness make it and she did such a great job. Holly is so talented and she has an etsy store and a blog.

Labels: , , , , , ,