<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 22, 2013

Wax Works – Newport, OR

Wax Works in Newport, OR

Are you into wax museums? I’ve never been to one before, so I don’t have anything to compare Wax Works to, but I wasn’t impressed. This place seems old and run down. The best part was getting to see Yoda, he actually looked more realistic then the others. Maybe, because he’s not actually a person! With that said the people in front of us seemed really into it and took tons of pictures. They did seem impressed.
Newport, OR  Yoda
I did not pay full price to go here. I got a deal through a daily deal site. I do not recommend paying full price. It’s just not worth spending the money.

Wax Works
250 S. W. Bay Blvd.
Newport, OR
541-265-2206

Labels: , , , , , ,