<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 22, 2013

2013 Chevy Traverse

The 2013 Chevy Traverse is for the mom that doesn't want to drive a minivan! I say this as a
mom who hates driving a minivan. In my defense, there weren't a whole lot of options when we went from a 2 kid car to a 3 kid car seven years ago. So, what is it you wonder that make me think this SUV can compete with the minivan! For me it came down to two things, the seating arrangement and the storage in the back.

Seating Arrangement in the Chevy Traverse

The seating simply put, is just like a minivan. Meaning 2 seats in the front, 2 seats in the middle that do not touch, and the traditional 3 seats in the back row. For me personally it is a major deal to be able to sit all three kids in their own seats. I do not want my kids touching each other. I do not want to listen to "She's touching me." or "He's breathing on me." Mom's I know that you know what I am talking about!

Chevy Traverse Storage

Everyone knows that minivans crush the SUV when it comes to storage. Chevy obviously realized this and have made some improvements. The storage in the Traverse is almost twice what I've seen in comparable suv's. Is it as much as a minivan? No, but for an SUV with a 3rd row, it's the best I've seen so far. 




The 2013 Chevy Traverse has a household plugin...
The 2013 Chevy Traverse has a household plugin. #tmomchevy #tmomdisney via mommytravels

Chevy Traverse - Other Things I Like

  • The Traverse has some interesting and unique interior styling like the threading in the front is a light blue. At first I wasn't sure what to think of the splash of color somewhere unexpected, but it did look good.
  • My personal favorite thing is the electronics inside of the Chevy Traverse, especially the household plugin! I've never seen one of these in a car before and it's about time car makers added them.  
  • I'm not to savvy when it comes to the mechanics of the car, but I can tell you that the brakes worked great. 


Disclaimer - Thanks to Chevy for bringing out some cars for us TravelingMoms to try out during our conference. All opinions are my own.

Labels: , , , , , ,