<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, September 17, 2012

Get a Luggage Scale

Until recently I never needed a luggage scale and I think most people probably did not either. Unfortunately the airliners are getting stricter about luggage all the time. Now days it seems like the airlines always weight your bag and if your bag goes over weight it can cost you a lot. My mom was recently charged $50 and her bag was only 2 pounds over the limit! 

Now I recommend getting one. The cost of a luggage scale is minimal and can save you lots of money when traveling. As you can see they are pretty small and come in lots of variations. They cheapest I found was at Sam's Club the Manual Luggage Scale only $5. The most expensive I found was $30 which is still cheaper than paying the extra baggage fees.

Labels: , , ,