<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, June 25, 2012

Trying to get organized

After two weeks of no internet I'm excited that I am once again back online. During that time I sold a house, moved into our new house, went to Vegas to throw my sister a bachelorette party, and you know all the other stuff you do all the time when your a mom and wife.

Now that I'm back from Vegas I've been more focused on getting our new house together. It's slightly bigger than our previous home and we ran out of room quicker that I would like to admit. After scouring pinterest for ideas I've just ordered three things to make my home more organized and utilize spaces better.
The first thing I ordered was this hair dryer/curling iron holder. It can hang on the inside of your bathroom counter door. I love that it is big enough to hold my hair dryer, curling iron, my straightener, and my brushes.

  • Update - This product does not hang low enough for me to be able to shut the door with my hair tools in it. I use it as a caddy basically. I keep my straightener, curling iron, hair dryer, hair spray and brush in it. When I need it I pull it out and set it on the counter or hang it on outside of the cabinet door.


Next up spice holders to go on the inside of your kitchen cabinet drawers. I saw these on pinterest and it took me quite a while to figure out where to get them. Most pins said this was a mop holder and that is not actually the case. I picked out this specific one, because the price was a few cents cheaper and it holds eight more spices than their competitors.

  • Tip: Separate each one that way they don't get weighed down and fall off.

Spice racks in my kitchen door
Last, but not least I ordered this mop/broom/swiffer holder. I actually had one of these at our rent house in Vegas and loved it. It works well.  I plan on installing mine just inside the garage where everything will be handy.

Labels: , , , ,