<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, March 2, 2012

Disneyland Resort at Disneyland

The Disneyland Resort hotel at Disneyland.  They have been remodeling it for sometime and I must say I thought it was extremely nice.  I love the fact that their rooms sleep five people and there is free internet!

Here are some photos I took. We stayed in the main tower, the one with the check in desk.  Our room did not face the pool, but the parking lot. It is $15 a day to park a car in self park.  We could see the fireworks in Disneyland from our room.
Disneyland Resort
I love the details in the bathroom.  Can you see Mickey?
Disneyland Resort Hotel

Disneyland Hotel

Disneyland Hotel
This is the head board that runs over both beds.  When you press a button it plays music and lights up.
Disneyland Hotel

The pool is heated.  I wish I had known before we went, I didn't pack swim suits.  I assumed it would be to cold to swim, but it is heated well and is fine to swim in year round. They provide towels at the pool.
Hotel at Disneyland
You can tell from the pictures that the pool is in the shape of Mickey Mouse.  I don't know how I didn't realize that until I looked at the pictures.
Disneyland Hotel
I must mention a few things that I did not get pictures of.
  • There is a fitness center for guest ages 14 and up.
  • They also have a child care facility, Pinocchio's Workshop, over at the other hotel Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. Open from 5p.m. until 12 a.m. and costs $13 per child per hour.
  • You can get supplies and directions to play a trivia game in the parks at Guest Services.

Labels: , , , , ,