<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, March 28, 2011

Nora's Wine Bar

My friend strongly recommended Nora's Wine bar to me a few weeks ago.  She had gone for dinner with her husband and could not get over how authentic the Italian food was.  I finally went for a leisurely lunch this past week.  I knew it was in the corner of a shopping center in Summerlin the west part of Las Vegas and from the outside it looked small.  When I walked in I was shocked how big the restaurant was and how nice it was.  You can only see half of the main dining room with their wine bar from this picture.  There was another large area off to the side that looked like a good place for private parties.



There was no kids menu, but they said they could do kid size portions of many items.  My son's cheese pizza was $6.50.  I consider this to be an expensive kids meal, but the portion was huge.  The table was covered with paper and they gave him some crayons to draw on it.



After looking over the menu I decided to go with the lunch special.  Everyday they offer a lunch pasta special for $15.00 which is less then their pizzas and many other items on the menu.  It came with a slice of organic fritata, a salad, ice tea or soda, and three pastas.  You can see the pasta here in the photo.



And of course since this is a wine bar I have to mention the wine.  Each day they have a selection of one white and one red that is on special for $5.00 for 3oz or $8.00 for 6oz.

Labels: