<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, March 27, 2011

How to Get Ads on your blog

Recently, I have had several people ask me how I got ads on my blog.  Since, I have used and tried several programs I thought I would just make a list for everyone.  This is five of the ways I have tried.

LinkShare_125x125ButtonV1LinkShare - I have used this in the past, but currently I am not running any ads from them.  I have nothing negative to say about them and there is no particular reason I am no using them at the moment.  The one ad I did run in the past with them was a Lego ad.  Join LinkShare Today!  You can sign up for an account and browse through the companies available through them.


Savvy Source - Savvy Source is another website I have used.  They have many cities they offer daily deals in.  You can sign up for an account and get a ad widget for your blog.  If anyone purchases something
through it you get a small percentage.  I have run this ad in the past, but not currently.  I know of a few bloggers that have made some very good money off this particular ad.



JuiceBoxJungle has an ad network that you can participate in.  You place widgets like this one shown and you get a 50% ad split with them.



Commission Junction is another ad network that has lots of different companies you can choose from. I have been trying their ads for a while, but have yet to make any money off of them.  That is where I got the Travelocity and Priceline ads.

shareasale.com has a lot of merchants to choose from and they like working with bloggers.

Labels: , ,