<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, February 4, 2011

Best Irish food in NYC - Tir Na Nog

Best Irish Food in NYC

I had the best Irish food I've ever had at Tir Na Nog in New York City. We just happened by it on our way back to our hotel at the end of our weekend getaway and decided to eat there. It was a Saturday and we ordered off their brunch menu which includes a drink. A mimosa for me and a bloody Mary for my sister. I had the open face steak sandwich. This was the best meal I've had all year. It was a really nice steak in top of a thick slice of toast with some sort cheese and caramelized onion spread.

My mom got the Shepperd's pie which said was good. My sister got the salad off the brunch menu and hated it. I almost shared my steak with her, but it was just too good.










Tir Na Nog on Urbanspoon
Enjoy a 10% discount on a City Sights NY Uptown, Downtown, Night or Brooklyn Tour! Use code: 10OFFCS

Labels: , , , ,