<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Utila Island, Honduras

Tour Honduras

As I have mention, my husband is deployed.  I hadn't mentioned where he was because I wasn't sure if it was okay to talk about.  Turns out I can talk about it, so I thought I would share a few of the picture he sent me from his visit to Utila Island which is one of Honduras's Bay islands.  He is not deployed to this island, but was lucky enough to take a little weekend trip there. 

He and 4 other guys flew on this tiny little plane over to the island.  I don't think I personally would have been able to work up the courage to fly on a plane this small, but I hate flying.

He stayed at a dive center while he got his scuba certification.  The stay was included in the price of the lessons.  Apparently they had quite the chef here preparing delicious meals for them everyday too.  I will have to get the name of the dive school from my husband since I can't remember it!
The dive school



Here he is a hammock. As you can see he is really suffering on his deployment.  Mean while I am stuck with three kids back home dealing with all the fun that comes along with that! NOT RIGHT!

Labels: , , , , , , ,