<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New Yorker hotel - NYC

This was my second time to stay at the New Yorker, a family friendly hotel.   It's an older hotel in New York City, but well kept. Our room had two beds, a small bathroom, a couch, two sitting chairs, and a desk. The New Yorker utilizes their space well and I felt like we had enough room.  A family of five could have stayed comfortably in there. The mattresses were good. I actually slept and the heater worked great. The bathroom could use some serious updating and was really small. The location was good. I know some people that would disagree with me on this, but I thought the location was great and the subway is right there. (get the subway app for your phone it's a life saver!)  The New Yorker is very close Macy's department store, where you can see their famous Christmas windows!


We had a killer view of the Empire State Building from our room.
New Yorker hotel in NYC

Here are a few pictures I snapped in the lobby. I wish I had taken some of the room, but I was having so much fun I forgot.
New Yorker hotel in NYC


New Yorker hotel in NYC


Visit 6 New York attractions for just $79.00 CityPass price - $164.00 value!

Enjoy a 10% discount on a City Sights NY Uptown, Downtown, Night or Brooklyn Tour! Use code: 10OFFCS

Labels: