<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ayza Chocolate and Wine bar - NYC

Ayza Wine and Chocolate bar in New York City is awesome. This is a super fun place with delicious chocolate martinis and desserts.

Best Chocolate Martini in NYC

Chocolate Raspberry Martini
My sister got the chocolate raspberry martini. It was so good I just had to get the recipe and much to my delight I got it from Behind the Burner!  Turns out chocolate martinis are easy to make.

Chocolate Raspberry martini
2 oz Kahlua
2 oz chambord
2 oz cream (I use whipping cream)

Shake with ice for 15 seconds.


I went with the peppermint chocolate martini. It was also delicious. I was unable to get the actual recipe from them, but based on what the menu said I figured it out or atleast something equally as yummy!

Peppermint Chocolate Martini
2 oz peppermint snapps
2 oz creme de coco
2 oz cream (I use whipping cream)
Squirt of chocolate syrup

Shake with ice for 15 seconds then strain into glass.

Pin It


AYZA Wine and Chocolate Bar on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,