<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I got quite the pat down at the airport

Today is my first time to fly since the tsa started the pat downs and since they got body scanners. I even skipped wearing a belt this morning to make thing easier.
First I got screamed at five times by an id checker. That's right five times! Then he didn't even look at my I'd.
Next, I had to go through the scanner. I thought this would be no issue but apparently I left a pony tail holder in my pocket. They saw it and asked me what was in my pockets. I realized and took it out and showed it to them. I then proceeded to pull my pocket inside out to show them it was empty but it didn't matter. They said they had to pat me down. She asked if I wanted to go to a private room. I said no because I didn't realize what an extensive pat down I was about to receive. I think they went way over board. I went from feeling what's the big deal about being patted down to totally against them. There was absolutely no reason to pat me down or the other poor people I also saw getting patted down. What's next having to take your clothes off.